The Finger Defender RPQR - quick release system is a high quality finger guard with resilient blind. When the door opens the roller blind extends to prevent fingers entering the cavity formed between the edge of the door and door frame. A hard wearing synthetic fibre fabric which is mountable, removable, washable and also fire retardant B1 treated.
The Finger Defender RPQR - quick release system has a unique advantage to other finger guards within the market. With its quick release system on one side of the device which allows for inspection and maintenance of hinges, drop seals and fire seals on a fire door. Making this process much easier than a device which needs to be completely removed.
The Finger Defender RPQR comes with 8 screws without any of the screw heads being visible. The housing position on this finger guard is adjustable (elongated holes). It is suitable for almost all doors depending on door configuration and has a Certified and supervised quality (MPA).
The Finger Defender RPQR has been independently tested to over 2 million test cycles.
The profile is made of aluminium and available in a standard finish. The standard length is 1925mm with a 260mm extended fabric blind.
Use the Quick Install Mark Aid kit (Sold Separately) to make the installation of the Finger Defender RP easier and quicker. Please get in touch with us for a price on the Mark Aid Kit.
- Unique Quick release system allowing for inspection and maintenance of hinges, drop seals and fire seals on a fire door.
- Prevents finger trapping accidents.
- Hard-wearing synthetic fibre fabric.
- The fibre fabric is washable and difficult to ignite B1.
- Concealed screws heads.
- Housing position adjustable (elongated holes).
- Suitable for most doors depending on door configuration.
- Certified and supervised quality (MPA).
- Only one person required for simple installation.
- 2,000,000 test cycles.
- Available in a Standard length 1925mm with a 260mm extended fabric blind.
- Finishes: Satin Anodised Aluminium.